Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Overwhelming!

Hey! Summer is great, and I love to enjoy the sun! I have been cleaning out my and my brother's room out. Fortunately for me, I get to move into my brother's room because he is moving out of the house for college. I am sad but happy, I guess they are mixed feelings because I want to move into his room and get him out of the house, but I will miss him. So, this weekend my mom and I are going to paint mine and my brother's room and then the nest week after that we are getting the carpets replaced in our upstairs. I'm glad that my brother and his girlfriend went to Germany because now my mom and I can clear out his room, paint it and mine, and especially replace the carpet. He is there to rome Germany with his girlfriend because she wants to too and they want freedom before they head to college. So many things are changing in my life with my brother, room, my friend moving to California(Caty Timmerman), summer vacations, and more! I can't wait to do everything and will blog soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment