Thursday, June 30, 2011

CLEANING!

Omg! I have been cleaning for at least FIVE days straight! With Caty T. and her house(which was so much fun!), to cleaning my room out and last my brothers filthy room. His room is so gross and disgusting it's hard to even stand cleaning it! haha:) But I guess that is how boys are, they are dirty and gross but not always(but mostly:)). Today my grandma and I really did the worst part of the room and now there is only about a third to do! Then I have to finish up my room which won't be too bad because I usually clean my room every month at least, unlike my brother, so my room is cleaner. I am about to head over to Caty T.'s house to do my probably last cleaning with them but I will most likely see her tomorrow so we don't have to say our last good bye yet. Though, we will see each other in July when she comes to visit and I might go down t see her and her new house in August! Post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment