Monday, July 4, 2011

Moving Along!

This week has been so filled with things and projects, it is hard to even begin to explain but my mom, grandma and I have been working hard on my brother's room. So far we have EVERYTHING out but his desk and couch/pull out bed! That includes this whole bunk bed that we had to take apart, all of the junk he had covering his floor and desk, all of his electronics that were over flowing a huge bin, everything in his closet which was bulging out with things that I don't even know what they are! In the process of this I have got almost 15 bug bites and figured out what colors I want for my room, and how I'm going to put the furniture in my new room. For colors I'm going to have are purple and off white, I'm going to have my window wall be the purple and the ceiling, two other walls and the closet be the off white! Then I am having my door purple which is surrounded by the off white walls and my curtains be white which are surrounded by the purple wall! After all that I will have an orange bed spread and that will really set the room off, I'm excited and will post soon, sorry about that last delay!:) I hope everyone has a great 4th of July and I will be painting today! Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds soooo cool! I have already seen the walls painted and i can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete