Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Almost DONE!

Okay so my mom and I have painted the room's first coat, the closet and the the second coat of the ceiling! It looks great and cheery:) Now all we have to do is paint the second coat, on the three walls that are going to be off white and the closet and then just paint the last wall purple. After that I have to wait for the paint to dry, until I can actually start putting in my and furniture everything. But before that happens I have to get the furniture from Ikea, which happens to be a great store that I love:) The things I am getting there are a bed, bed side table, a chair for the desk I am making with my dad, the sheets for my new bed a bench type thing where I can put by my window and sit on it and maybe a book shelf! I am so excited and will post about my Fourth of July soon!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like lots of fun! I remember how happy I was when I got my new room for Christmas, except I didn't get to decorate it because it was a present. I can't wait to see it! I am excited for u:)

    ReplyDelete