Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fourth of July!

I had a great Fourth of July! I went on a yacht with my one of my best friends Sophie Bauer and her family!) We had lots of fun, first we got there and unpacked because we were staying the night, then we drove around in a small boat called a Dingy, which was sooo much fun and we sang songs! After we drove back to the boat and ate dinner. We then were having fun and just goofing off on the boat until it was time for the sparklers! Everyone got to have five or six small one and one HUGE sparkler, they were so much fun and I loved it! We settled down and sat on the dock where the yacht was stationed and watched the fireworks from Washington because we were on the Columbia River and could see Washington on the other side! Everyone was tired and decided to go to bed, the next morning we packed up and went on the Dingy one more time to go swimming and let me tell you that the Columbia River is FREEZING! We got back and drove home(in a car). I had a GREAT Fourth of July!:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE being on the water, and it looks like you do, too!

    ReplyDelete