Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another Move!

Ok, so you all know that Caty Timmerman moved and I helped her pack up her room and a little of her house? Well now one of my best friends Sydney Savage is moving!!! Though, this time she is only moving to somewhere else in Lake Oswego:) The reason is because they were renting a house and now the owner has to move back in so she is kicking out Sydney and her family!(just kidding she just needs them to move out) The bad thing is that Sydney lives right next to one of my other best friends, Sophie Bauer(the one I went on the yacht with!) and now they can't live next to each other:( But I guess it much better then Sydney having to move really far away:)

1 comment:

  1. I will miss having Syd live right next to Sophie because whenever I went over to the Bauer's Syd would come over! We will still get to see her a lot but she won't be as close:(

    ReplyDelete